Housing reapplication will open for current residents at 2:00 p.m. on October 18, 2022.
What is reapplication?
Reapplication gives priority to current residents who plan to live on campus the following year. You can secure your specific room assignment for 2023-2024 as early as October. Apply early!
Current residents must reapply by 11:59 p.m. March 31, 2023 to be able to select their own residence hall room assignment.
When can I reapply?
Reapplication - with the ability to select your own residence hall room - goes from 2:00 p.m. October 18, 2022 until 11:59 p.m. March 31, 2023.
Interested in the Apartments? You need to reapply before 11:59 p.m. January 31, 2023. Current apartment residents are guaranteed an apartment if they reapply by the deadline. Apartment assignments will be made in February 2023 - based on application completion date and time, as well as building and roommate preferences.
Interested in the Residence Halls or an LLC? You need to reapply before 11:59 p.m. March 31, 2023. You will immediately have the ability to select your room through the March 31 deadline.
You can still reapply for housing after March 31, 2023 but then lose your ability to select your room.
We encourage students to complete their application early.
What buildings can I reapply to?
Current students can reapply to any of our residence halls and apartments. Be sure to check out what each residence hall - Blair-Shannon, Freddy, Hammons, Hutchens, Scholars, Wells, Woods, Heitz House - and apartment building - Monroe and Sunvilla Tower - have to offer.
How do I reapply?
Step 1 - Apply
My Missouri State, Campus Life tab, Housing channel, Complete Application link
Step 2 - Interested in the Apartments? Reapply by January 31, 2023
- Make sure to indicate on your application of your interest in the apartments.
- Current apartment residents are guaranteed an apartment if they apply by January 31.
- All remaining apartment spaces will be assigned based on application completion date and time, incorporating building preferences and all roommate preferences.
- Make sure to preference apartments higher than the residence halls in the building preferences section of your application.
- Apartment assignments will be emailed to students by February 16, 2023.
Step 3 - Select My Room (Residence Hall or LLC) before March 31, 2023
Select your space on a returner floor in one of the residence halls.
If you preference an LLC AND meet eligibility, you can select-a-room in ANY Living-Learning Community (except First-Year Bears) as space is available.
- Even if interested in an apartment, you are encouraged to select a room in case you do not receive an apartment. Selecting a room does not change your eligibility.
Step 4 - Wait for more information from Residence Life!
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.