Application Procedures for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
Students must complete the University’s annual scholarship application for consideration. Students may apply more than once during their time living on campus. Previous recipients may also apply again. Financial need is not considered for this scholarship.
Eligible students must:
- Currently live on campus and live on campus for the 20-21 academic year
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours each semester during award period
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 and maintain this GPA during the award period
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours at Missouri State University before applying
Recipients must continue to meet requirements to keep the scholarship throughout the year.
- Students may access the scholarship application through My Missouri State. Please complete all sections for full consideration.
- Complete the Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services section of the application. You must submit two letters of recommendation.
- At least one letter must be from a Residence Life staff member (e.g., Hall Director, Dining Center Manager, RA, etc.)
- All scholarship applications are due by March 1, 2020
Direct Questions to:
Gary K. Stewart
Wilda F. Looney Residence Life Leadership Scholarship Committee Chairperson
Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services, Hammons House #104