Off Campus Housing Information
Benefits of Living On Campus:
- $100 REFUNDABLE housing deposit (not an administrative fee)
- No application fee when applying
- No credit check
- Available landlord (buildings staffed 24/7)
- FREE amenities
- Free laundry - no need to buy or rent a washer/dryer
- 1 GB connection and WiFi available
- Computer lab in each building
- 350 pages of printing to the front desk
- TV programming
- 20 hours recording time
- 70/80 HD Channels
- Free subscriptions to HBO Max and Philo Edu
Thinking of Living Off Campus?
What Should You Be Asking?
- Have I completed fewer than 27 hours of transferable credit after high school graduation?
- Am I able to live off campus, or am I required to live on campus? Are my apartment mates eligible to live off campus?
- Are there administrative fees before I move in or when I move out?
- If a roommate doesn't pay, what happens? Am I able to move apartments if I don't get along with my roommate/s?
- Is emergency maintenance available at no cost?
- Is it sprinkled for fire prevention?
What safety features are offered?
- Is insurance required? Are rental references required?
- Will a credit check be done? Will there be additional fees if I don't have a certain credit score? Will I need a co-signer?
Need help with an off campus lease? Bearisters offers students free legal advice.