Off Campus Housing Information
Facts of Living On Campus:
- $100 REFUNDABLE housing deposit (not an administrative fee)
- No application fee when applying
- No credit check
- FREE amenities
- TV programming
- 20 hours recording time
- 70/80 HD Channels
- HBO Max
- Cinemax Go
- 1 GB connection and WiFi available
- Computer lab in each building
- Free laundry - no need to buy or rent a washer/dryer
- Available landlord ( buildings staffed 24/7)
- Sunvilla and Monroe are the ONLY on-campus apartments
Thinking of Living Off Campus?
What Should You Be Asking?
- Am I able to live off campus, or am I required to live on campus?
- Are my potential apartment mates eligible to move off campus?
- Are there administrative fees before I move in or when I move out?
- If a roommate doesn't pay, what happens?
- Is emergency maintenance available at no cost?
- Is it sprinkled for fire prevention?
- Is insurance required?
- Are rental references required?
- Will a credit check be done?
- Will there be additional fees if I don't have a certain credit score?
- Will I need a co-signer?
Need help with an off campus lease? Bearisters offers students free legal advice.