Contract Cancellation Information

Op5.13-1 Contract Cancellation Information

The following are forms that concern contract cancellation for students who currently live in a residence hall or new students coming to Missouri State.  Please read carefully to make sure to submit the correct form.

  • Request for Exception to the University Housing Policy Form:  For new students coming to Missouri State for the upcoming academic year.
  • Cancel Your Contract Before the Semester Begins:  For students whose housing contract has not yet begun.  This form is not for students currently living in a residence hall.
  • Contract Breakage:  For current students living in a residence hall who want to request to break the Student Housing Contract and live off campus while still attending Missouri State.  Please note: The contract breakage request form is not available online, but the link provided will send you to an information page.