Break Housing

Blair-Shannon, Freddy, Wells, and Woods are closed for Winter and Spring Breaks

If you need break housing, Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services offers limited on-campus housing in open buildings for a per/night fee. Once these spaces are full, we work with a local hotel to offer a discounted rate for this period of time. If you need break housing, fill out the Break Housing Request Form

Staying over Spring Break and Need Assistance? ​​​​​​​

We have staff available to help you during your stay over Spring Break please check out resources that are available during this time.