The Hall Director is the primary live-in administrator of a residence hall, responsible for all management functions necessary to provide students with a community in which they can live and learn comfortably and effectively. The Hall Director promotes, within the hall, an atmosphere conducive to academic and personal growth, reflecting the mission and philosophy of the Department of Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services and the University.
Salary/Benefits/Amenities of Residence Hall Director position include:
- Salary: $30,447 - $32,500
- Weekly 19-meal plan in campus dining centers
- $150 in BoomerMeals (campus dining option)/semester
- Furnished apartment
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Annual Preventive Care Benefit of $400
- Leave benefits
- 15 hours tuition fee waiver per year
- Retirement plan
We would encourage you to examine the official job description and apply.