We are excited about your interest in joining our team! We invite you to learn more about our vision for residence life at Missouri State and the role our staff members play in achieving that vision.
Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services
OUR MISSION - We build vibrant, diverse communities in high-quality facilities, and foster student success and self-awareness by engaging students in the Public Affairs Missions
OUR VISION - We strive to be an intentional and progressive department that excels in providing the highest level of service, support, and development to students and staff members in the Missouri State University community.
- Communities where students can build and maintain connections with each other and the University
- Affordable and well-maintained facilities
- Healthy dining
- Caring, competent, and approachable staff members
- Inclusiveness and individual differences
- Student success both inside and outside the classroom
You are never an interruption of our work. You are the reason for our work. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to make your experience as a resident more meaningful or comfortable.
To learn more about our organization:
- Check out our in-depth guide about the Department.
- View the brochure to see who's who within our Department.
- Take a look at our organization charts to see where you would fit.
- Look at our Hall Staff FAQ sheet for answers to all of your questions.
If you are excited to help us achieve our commitment to a quality Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services, please look below to check out our job openings.
Full-Time Job Openings
Please check back often for full-time openings in Residence Life or visit the Employment Portal for more employment opportunities at Missouri State. Once there, you can search for "Residence Life" in order to view available positions. Thank you for your interest in Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services.