Calling all Bears: We want you to join the Bear Crew!
Become a member of the Bear Crew and welcome incoming students and their families to campus by helping them move into their residence hall rooms. We are looking for volunteers from our current student body as well as faculty and staff members to help with Missouri State move-in on August 18-22, 2021.
The benefits of participating in Bear Crew
- Receive an official Bear Crew t-shirt.
- Receive a dining center meal voucher each day you volunteer.
- Promote your student organization or campus department by distributing information on standard-size business cards while you help students move in.
- Organizations that have at least 12 members sign up by Thursday, July 1, 2021 can have the organization’s name printed on the back of their shirts.
- Volunteer hours will be tracked and submitted to the Office of Student Engagement, Fraternity and Sorority Life, and Community-Engaged Learning for verification.
- Students who live in the residence halls will be able to move in a day early for Bear Crew orientation.
All Bear Crew student volunteers will need to:
- Sign up for at least two shifts
- Attend one Bear Crew orientation session on Monday, August 16 or Tuesday, August 17