Help welcome students and help them move into their residence hall rooms this Fall. Move-In Days will be August 13-15, 2015.
Join our team by Tuesday, June 9, 2015.
The Benefits of participating in Bear Crew
- All volunteers receive a T-shirt
- Volunteers without a meal plan will be given a meal voucher for use in one of the dining centers after they complete their shift(s).
- Volunteers will be allowed to distribute organization information on standard-sized business cards while they are helping students move in
- Volunteer hours will be tracked and submitted to OSE and Fraternity & Sorority Life for verification
- Students who live in the residence halls will be able to move in a day early
How Students Sign Up
Sign up by using this link: https://forms.missouristate.edu/reslife/BearCrewStudentSignUp.php
(There is no additional paperwork needed this year.)
All Bear Crew student volunteers will need to:
- Sign up for at least two shifts by June 9
- Attend Bear Crew Orientation.
How Staff and Faculty Sign Up
The process for Staff and Faculty to sign up to help as Bear Crew Volunteers is different than the student process. We encourage you to sign up for a two hour shift. During that time, you can help greet and hold open doors, or help move boxes if you wish. Family members love seeing our staff and faculty engaged with our move in process.
Staff and Faculty can sign up for our Bear Crew Opportunity or our House Calls event using this link:
How Leaders of the Bear Crew Sign up
If you heard about working at least two, half day shifts leading our Bear Crew Volunteers, please contact our office to sign up.
Angela Strider & Glena Admire (417) 836-4987