During your stay in Guest Housing at Missouri State, you are more than welcome to utilize our on-campus dining facilities.
Located between the Blair and Shannon towers, Blair-Shannon Dining Center is the University's oldest and busiest dining center. It features food like fajitas and stir-fry prepared or finished in full view of guests. They also have an assortment of delicious selections from the pizza, pasta, hamburger, hot dog, and deli sandwich bars.
Physically connected to Hammons and Hutchens Houses is Garst Dining Center. With an extensive number of menu items available, you will be sure to find something to suit your fancy. Open daily, Garst has an omelet bar open during breakfast, and for lunch and dinner, they maintain salad, sandwich, hamburger, pizza, and pasta bars.
The Kentwood Dining Center is located in Kentwood Hall, a luxury hotel converted into a residence hall, near Springfield's downtown. It offers a quiet, comfortable dining experience. While it doesn't offer the numerous options of the other dining centers, it has delicious and unique offerings that won't be found elsewhere.
Guest Housing at Missouri State features all the amenities you would expect from a fully appointed hotel.
- 24-hour Front Desk Service and Security System
- ADA Accessible Rooms available upon request
- Bath Linens
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Driveway and Luggage Carts
- Dining Centers
- Extra Pillows and Blankets in the room
- Fax Services available at Front Desk - charges apply
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Internet Access (Ethernet cable provided)
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking Pass for nearby garage - please request when making your reservation
- Wireless Internet Access - please request when making your reservation
Please note that all University policies apply; this includes a ban on all pets, smoking, alcohol, or drugs in Guest Housing. Violators of University policy are subject to additional damage fees and any applicable laws.