Apply for Housing

Incoming Students Admitted for 2015-2016

Information booklets about the residence halls are sent to newly admitted students who are required to live on campus. Students who are not required but want to live on campus may call 800-284-7535 to request a booklet.

How to complete a contract:

2015-16 housing contracts are submitted online at My Missouri State. The link to "Complete a Contract" will appear on the Profile tab under Housing. Instructions for completing a 2015-16 online contract are found in the links to the left. Please read the housing booklet and instructions before you start an online application for on-campus housing. Make sure you are not using Internet Explorer 8 or Safari.

Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for the contract.

Assignment/Move-In dates:

We will begin making housing assignments in April and once a month throughout the spring and summer until August. Assignment notices will be sent to BearPass email accounts. Students may begin moving in after 8:00 a.m. on Friday, August 14, 2015. Students assigned to Living-Learning Communities will move in a day early. Honors College students have permission to move in on August 13 if they choose to do so. Information about what to bring is available on our What To Bring list. We look forward to having the incoming class living on campus—where You'll Feel At Home!

For current off-campus Missouri State students

Currently enrolled Missouri State students who are presently living off campus may request access to the online contract for on-campus housing for the coming academic year.

Anyone interested in housing for the summer school sessions may request access to the online summer contract by calling the Residence Life office at 800-284-7535 or 417-836-5536.

Request a housing brochure be mailed to you

My Missouri State

BearPassLog in to access your account

Use My Missouri State to:

  • Change your room assignment
  • Reapply for housing for current students
  • Complete an application for on-campus housing for incoming students
  • Purchase BoomerMeals and change meal plans
  • Complete a Meningitis form